Tuesday 18 June 2013

A2 Media Transition Task Results

The results of the transition task were unsuccessful in producing a final video due to the amount of editing and the time period we had to complete it.
I think we had underestimated the amount of work and time needed to put into a video no matter how much work we put into it.

However, what I have learnt from this is to plan projects with good time and remember the amount of work needed to produce something as complex as a music video.
Although our video didn't go to plan in the end, I really enjoyed filming the different parts of the video and using the costumes to reflect the music videos mise-en-scene. I also learnt the basics of camera position and movements along with some editing techniques to carry on towards my final video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment