Tuesday 24 September 2013

Song Choice - Tiptoe by Imagine Dragons


I have chosen the song Tiptoe by Imagine Dragons. "Tiptoe" is a song written and recorded by Imagine Dragons, for their debut album Night Visions. The song appears as the second track on the album. It hit the Billboard Hot 100 at #13 and peaked at #34 on the Billboard Rock songs chart. (Song length - 3:14)

Imagine Dragons are an indie rock band from America who are signed to record label KIDinaKORNER, a subsidiary of Interscope Records. They gained international success after the release of their debut studio album, Night Visions, in September 2012. They have also gone on a world tour, gaining a strong group of fans.
The members of the band include, Dan Reynolds - Vocals, Percussion, Guitar, Ben McKee - Bass, Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Wayne "Wing" Sermon - Guitar, Cello, Backing Vocals and Dan Platzman - Drums, Viola, Backing Vocals. Their years active are from 2008 to present.

I have chosen this song because I enjoy listening to Imagine Dragons and the song  gave me good ideas for a video, through the connotations when I listened to it. I also chose this particular song rather than a single released by them previously because it doesn't have a video therefore I can create my own original idea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment