Saturday 12 October 2013

Location Ideas




I have chosen and researched my locations for filming, choosing areas that fit my music video genre and narrative. They're areas I have been to before so I know the surroundings and what I can use as a setting when filming. They are also locations that are near me and are easy to travel to and from, making the moving of equipment and actors easier.  


This is a photograph of Hessle Foreshore, showing the wooded area; a setting that features heavily in my video. The area has many tracks that lead through the woods, making filming easier. The location is also covered by woods, creating the setting showing just woods without any other interruptions from traffic and houses. 


This photograph shows Bridlington beach, another setting that appears in my music video. I chose this location because it creates a contrast in my music video from a enclosed space in the woods to an open and free setting on the beach. The area is vast, meaning there is lots of room for filming without getting in the way of others. The beach has easy access down to it, so carrying the camera and tripod won't be difficult. 


My college green room is also a location that features in my video. It looks similar to this photograph I researched and does the same job. I think it will be an effective space when being in college a lot. It will also create full darkness with the lights off, showing the effect I need for the introduction of my video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment